iPhone 7 dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new camera systems. The best performance and battery life ever in an iPhone. Immersive stereo speakers. The brightest, most colourful iPhone display. Splash and water resistance.1 And it looks every bit as powerful as it is. This is iPhone 7.
· Built to be water-resistant.
With its entire enclosure re-engineered, iPhone 7 is the very first water-resistant iPhone.1 So now you’re protected like never before against spills, splashes and even dust.
· The gold standard of black.
Crafted from bead-blasted aluminium, our new black model has a rich, deep matt finish. The high-gloss jet black finish was achieved through a new feat of design engineering — a remarkably precise, nine-step process of anodisation and polishing.2 The end result is so purely and continuously black, you can’t tell where the aluminium ends and the glass begins. The dark side, indeed.
· An all-new Home button.
The Home button on iPhone 7 is an advanced solid-state button designed to be durable, responsive and pressure-sensitive. Working in tandem with the new Taptic Engine, it gives you precise tactile feedback as you press. And it’s even customisable. Welcome home.
· New 7-megapixel front-facing camera. Love your selfie.
The FaceTime HD camera is not only higher resolution, but it also uses wide colour capture. So now you can take sharper and more vibrant selfies. Worried about lighting? The Retina Flash matches the ambient light for a shot with natural-looking skin tones. Hello, gorgeous.
· More colours. More true to life.
With a new, wide colour gamut, the Retina HD display is able to deliver cinema-standard colours — and the best colour management in the smartphone industry. More shades of the colour spectrum can be used to create an image, meaning that what you see on the screen is a truer representation of the world. So whether you’re checking out photos of that perfect dress or the Live Photos you took on holiday, the colours will be so accurate it will look like you’re there.
· Longest battery life ever in an iPhone.
With the A10 Fusion chip, this year you’ll get more time between charges than ever before. Take advantage of up to two more hours on iPhone 7 and up to one more hour on iPhone 7 Plus than the previous generation.4
· EarPods. With a Lightning connector.
iPhone 7 comes with EarPods that have a Lightning connector. But if you still want to listen through your old headphones, you can plug them in using a 3.5-mm headphone jack adapter, also included.
· 2G: GSM, 850, 900, 1800, 1900
· 3G: HSDPA, 850, 900, 1900, 2100
· 4G: LTE, 700, 850, 800, 900, 1800, 2100, 2300, 2600
· SIM Card Type: Nano Sim
· CPU: A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture
· Camera: 12 MP(Primary), 7.0 MP(Secondary)
· Bluetooth: Yes, V4.2 with A2DP
· Internal Memory: 128GB, 2 GB RAM
· Screen Size: 4.7 inches, 750 x 1334 pixels
· Dimensions: 138.3 X 67.1 X 7.1 mm
· OS Version: iOS10
· Warranty: 24 Months(AU)
What’s in the Box?
· iPhone 7 128GB Black
· Apple EarPods with Lightning connector
· Apple Lightning to 3.5-mm Headphone Jack Adapter
· Apple Lightning to USB Cable
· Apple USB Power Adapter
· Apple Documentation
Note: Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice. If in doubt, please contact the manufacturer. Melbourne Mobiles is not responsible for errors or omissions in the information.